EBinRA, Inc. is a privately owned for-profit social impact company founded in 2018 and currently operates in the US.
Creating opportunities for people to live happy, healthy lives free from all forms of harassment and abuse.
We envision a world where every individual is valued equally and treated with respect and dignity.
At the age of 10, Sheri Kurdakul’s daughter built an anti-bullying app for her science fair project. She won the elementary division that year and was invited to speak at a developers’ conference in California.
Fast forward to 2018: Being inspired by her daughter and being a 29-year survivor of domestic abuse, Sheri decided to do what she does best – solve problems. EBinRA (Ending Barriers in Reporting Adversity) was born from a need to empower people of all genders and backgrounds, to be able to take action against those who wrong them through discrimination, harassment, and abuse.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPALS
These principals guide every decision we make, both internally and externally and as individuals and a crew.
- Treating all with respect and dignity
- Ensuring the privacy and security for all of our users
- Putting safety before profits
- Providing learning opportunities to better ourselves for our customers, our jobs, our community, and our personal growth
- Ensuring a collaborative environment open to different perspectives and opportunities
- Paying it forward in community service and mentoring
We serve users in all 50 states and partner with organizations, government agencies, and businesses throughout the US. For more information or to reach a member of our crew, visit our CONTACT US page.